BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and so I want to share the things I am thankful for this year. I am thankful for my husband that God gave me just over a year ago. He is an amazing husband and a wonderful friend. I am thankful for my daughter and her enthusiasm for learning. I am thankful that her surgery in June went well, and that her health has drastically improved since then. I am thankful that although my pregnancy started a little rocky, and with my appendix problems, everything turned out well. I am thankful for my son and his great health. Even tho he spent 10 days in the NICU, he made his improvements so quickly and has had no issues since. I am thankful for the wonderful NICU nurses that we had and their patience with us and our questions. I am thankful for my daughter's teachers and her school, where she learns about Jesus at the same time as she gets a wonderful education. I am thankful for a roof over our heads and food on our table. Even when times get tough, I am thankful that God provides. I am thankful for my family and the support they give. I am thankful for my job, which provides a little extra money for our family, and provides some sanity for me. I love the team of people I work with, and I am thankful that God provided the right people for those jobs. I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends who have been there with me over the last few years and helped me through all the changes that God has brought me through. I am thankful for the ones who have watched the kids for Jeff and I so we could have some alone time. Thank you everyone!

0 comments: