BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 2


We are starting week 2 of our 30 day challenge. I am feeling great, and really looking forward to tonight's workout! I never thought I would say that I was actually looking forward to working out!! I haven't lost any weight yet, but muscle weighs more than fat (this is something I have to constantly remind myself). I have noticed that my clothes are starting to fit a little bit better, and my arms don't really jiggle as much as they use to. The muscles in my arms and legs are starting to show definition, and I haven't seen that in years!! I'm so excited to see what my body will look like at the end of the 30 day challenge, and to see how much I have changed by the end of the next 6 week challenge! I can't wait to see the difference in stamina, size, and weight! I know that I am on my way to my goal of losing 2 pant sizes! Week 2 here we goooooooooo!!!!! Bring it on!

0 comments: