
One week down, only 23 days left to go on our 30 day challenge!!! I'm not as sore as I was at first, although last night's triceps made my arms hurt pretty bad. We are working hard and pushing ourselves farther than we thought we could. When I was doing the running portion last night (which was almost 2 times as long as we had done before), I was able to talk while I was running. Even a week ago I could never have done that!! I'm feeling good, I have more energy during the day, and I'm feeling definition in my muscles! Hopefully we can keep it up, even after our challenges are done!
Starting February 1st, we will be doing the next challenge, which is a 6 week challenge! I'm really looking forward to getting my body into shape!!
Thanks for checking in!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
One Week Down!
Posted by Adrianna Gimbel at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment