BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

New Milestones

Xander rolled over today! We were playing with him in his room and he just kept trying and kept trying. When he tries to roll over from his back to his tummy, he usually just pushes himself in a circle with his legs (which is probably why he has a perfectly circular bald spot on the back of his head). Finally I gave him a little help to get from his back to his tummy. Then he kinda looked at me like I was crazy, it was pretty funny. Then out of nowhere, he rolled over from his tummy to his back. When he landed on his back, his arms went out wide and his eyes were HUGE. He looked at me with this confused and scared look, as if to say, "Now, how on earth did I get here?" After the shock wore off, I helped him get back onto his tummy for a little while. He played and cooed and drooled for a little while, then he rolled over again. He got that same confused and scared look on his face. We were pretty excited. When his confusion wore off, he got the biggest smile on his face, he was so proud of himself! I can't wait to see when he will roll from his back to his tummy by himself. One time I will take a video of him trying to roll over and put it up. It's a sight to see!

0 comments: