BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snowed in again!

It's time for tulips, green grass, warm temperatures, and leaves on the trees! Instead, we here in Fargo are getting snowed in again. The city is like ghost town right now, everything is shut down. The police are advising no travel in the city and they have even shut down some roads in town! They shut down the interstates last night. The worst part is the wind, with gusts up to 40 MPH! This is just insane weather! I don't know about everyone else, but I am ready for spring!!
So today we have just been hanging out around the house. Piper finished the Wii game that Santa brought her for Christmas, she was pretty excited about that! I got my new website up and running for Capture Photography (www.captureyourdreamsphotography.com). Jeff got to sleep in a couple of hours and got a couple of things done around the house that he has been meaning to do. Tonight we plan on just watching movies and maybe play a game of Monopoly. It should be a fun night hanging out as a family. The only thing I appreciate about blizzards is that they make us stay home and relax instead of running around like crazy (like normal).
Stay Warm!!!!

0 comments: